416 902 7880
2012 | Sheridan College, post-graduate certificate in Computer Animation
· Explored all aspects of the animation production pipeline from concept to execution, and created an original 3d short film.
2008-2011 | NSCAD University, Bachelor of Fine Arts
· Classically trained in drawing and painting
· Spent a semester at Rhode Island School of Design through the AICAD student exchange program
2012-2017 | Texture Artist
Guru Studio | 110 Spadina Avenue #1000, Toronto ON
Created textures for use in 3d animated television shows (Paw Patrol, Justin Time, DinoPaws, Ever After High, True and the Rainbow Kingdom); coordinated with designers, directors, and lighters to ensure optimal quality in renders. Chose software and utilized procedural or hand-painted approaches to achieve the desired appearance. Worked with the studio pipeline to ensure deadlines were met.
2007-present | Graphic Novelist
Writing and illustrating an ongoing fantasy comic series. Researched and planned all aspects of the fictional world of ‘Chirault’, creating engaging and convincing sets, props and characters; referenced the created designs while illustrating the story and creating merchandise. Worked with other artists and writers on various short comics.
· Designing characters, sets, and props
· Understanding of colour theory and lighting
· Meeting deadlines
· Composing shots to balance clarity and dynamism
· Working with direction to ensure final product meets production needs
· Thorough understanding of graphic software, including Adobe and Autodesk products, and Zbrush
· Utilizing in-studio management tools including Shotgun